"By the author of the award-winning Egg Book, Person Writer brings you the most in-depth fish cook book yet!"
The Fish Book can be Read.
Selecting Read in the Fish Book's options will show the following text:
Table of ContentsEdit
- Fishing Rod
- Painted Fishing Rod
- Plastic Fishing Rod
- Baked Fish Fingers
- Basic Fish Taco
- Fermented Fish
- Fisherman's Pie
- Gefilte Fish
- Grilled Fish
- Orange Fish
Your pets can craft these things, if the materials are available.
For some reason, only pets can make these?
Life as a human truly isn't fair.
- Attach a bit of String to a Crooked Stick
- Somehow, that's all it takes! (Where does the hook come from?)
Painted Fishing RodEdit
- Prepare a palette of Yellow and Green Dye
- Alternate painting splotchy patches (technical term!) of green and yellow on the rod
Plastic Fishing RodEdit
- Get a 3D Printer
- Print it!
Your can cook these things, if the ingredients are available.
For some reason, only humans can make these?
Life as a pet truly isn't fair.
Baked Fish FingersEdit
- Cut up some Fish into finger sizes
- Brush Fish with Egg
- Roll Fish in Wheat Flour and crumbs from a Slice of Bread
Basic Fish TacoEdit
Just age some Fish with Aging Powder!
An acquired taste!
- Smashed Potatoes
- Wheat Flour
- Creamy Milk
- Carrot (or Corn)
- Matzah Bread
- Celery (optional)
Just grill some Fish with Charcoal!
(Psst, hey! I know this is supposed to be a book about Fish, BUT: if you marinade a slice of Tomato in Soy Sauce and Oil, and use that instead of Fish, you could make yourself a nice Tomato "Sushi"! Just sayin'! It's an option!)
- Sugar (not optional!)
- Lay out a sheet of Seaweed
- Place a bed of sushi rice on the seaweed (Rice, Sugar, Vinegar)
- Place pieces of Fish on the sushi rice, in a line about 1-2 inches away from one edge